wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

The Wedding Planning Process

Feb 11, 2008


so, right after my fiance and i got engaged, i just like many other giddy girls who have just been proposed to, went into wedding planning mode instantly!  these days a bride-to-be needs to be organized and armed for al her vendor appointments with pictures, notes, and ideas.  well, knowing this, i was at Barnes & Noble one day, searching for the perfect wedding binder, one that would organize what would soon become the wedding insanity.  i randomly picked up this pink, 6x10 inch notepad and hoped for the best.  i couldn't wait to get home and tear off the shrink wrap, to my amazement it was everything i imagined it to be... not only have i used it for all my appointments with vendors, i've recommended it to my recently engaged girlfriends.


what's it called?

Bride Ideas: a creative wedding journal and list maker by Chronicle Books. here's the description from the publisher:
The ultimate creative and practical planning tool for a wedding, Bride Ideas captures all the bride's inspirations, ideas, lists, and to-dos.  A fold-out Master List keeps plans on track, friendly prompts insure important details are not overlooked, and the peel-and-stick tabs allow the bride to customize for quick references.  Fabulously flexible, Bride Ideas is a must-have wedding planner.

there you have it folks... i honestly can't tell you how much i love that this little book fits in my purse, it's a whole lot easier than lugging around my heavy duty 3 ring binder with all my magazine tear outs flying everywhere!  it's a cheap investment at $12, i'm glad that i picked it up on a whim that day.  my life sure has been more organized since then.  it has been a great central place for my wedding thoughts, sketches, pros & cons lists, guest list planning, gift tracking, shopping lists, honeymoon packing, flower inspirations, bridesmaids' favors... ok so i think you get the point and understand my excitement ... =)

0 comments: