wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

Is your groom-to-be giving you trouble?

Feb 20, 2008


while flipping through one of the many wedding mags littered around my bedroom, i found this hand dandy "grooms" calendar accompanying the wedding to do lists that come in every wedding mag.  i quickly ripped it out thinking my oh-so-busy, law school studying, fiance might be in need of a wedding schedule... and as the semester progressed, and the clock started ticking, and it became more and more difficult to coordinate our schedules to accomplish our necessary wedding tasks.


needless to say this was driving me nuts, seeing how i'm mildly obsessive about my wedding timetable, and sticking to it!  well... it was time to search my wedding binder for that tear out that was stored someplace between it's covers. 

if you are like me, paranoid about falling behind on your wedding to do's, and would like some help from you fiance, know this ahead of time...  girls he CANNOT READ YOUR MIND, you'd think i would've known this ahead of time, but no, i've been learning this the hard way and becoming frustrated.  give him a little help this way he knows what you're expecting of him on a monthly basis... he can keep himself on track according to the general guidelines of most wedding planning to do lists.

hope this is a helpful tool to your groom-to-be!

0 comments: