wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

Reception Decor ideas....

Feb 12, 2008


so i don't even remember how i stumbled across this company but i know i've seen some event planner use them for a "platinum wedding".



Wonderful Wedding Graffiti is truly fabulous in my opinion. not only do they specialize in tying together an overall theme for you wedding invitations, favors, and day of details... they also have a whole world of domestic graffiti for the home or other creative projects.  this image is what i plan on doing at my reception, since the yacht club has a massive fireplace that i had planned on making the focal point of the party! i love it because it places attention on the vows of a wedding, which in my opinion, aren't cherished these days the way they used to be, especially since so many couples opt for writing their "own vows".  not me, i'm sticking to the traditional vows, and i will showcase them on the mantle! =)

0 comments: