wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

1st Post

Feb 10, 2008

Ok well let me start this blog off by saying, i have tooted my horn while filling out all the blogger Q&A's about being a creative person, and i am going insane trying to customize this blog to look like the Joie de Vie Jewelry site, and it's not working! this is why i am not actually building my jewelry site, i can design it, i just don't know how to manipulate html and graphics online... (maybe that should be my very late new years resolution) so stay tuned for some changes, i'll probably play with the look and feel of this blog for a little bit till i get what i like!


another thing, even though it drives me (& probably my mother) and any other editing eye nuts, i'm going to be very rebellious and not capitalize any words on this blog either, just makes typing more of a breeze.  maybe i'll throw a few in there just for FUN or to highlight something or someone important.

  • ideally i would like to make the goal of this blog about things related to weddings first off. since i am in the middle of planing my own, i have found a great many things that i would love to share with other brides who are desperately searching for creative ideas that will make their wedding unique yet won't break the bank!  
  • second, i will tie in my wedding jewelry line Joie de Vie Jewelry.  see the CAPS were necessary there =). i'll post links to my site once it is finished being constructed and i will post pieces here if i make something new and exciting.
  • next, i'd really like to become a resource for planning these events. i spent a year in college planning social events for my sorority, many years on my high school's asb, and have loved organized events all my life, not to mention a few of my friends' weddings.
So I think that the gist of this blog has been outlined... i think i'll get to work blogging!

0 comments: