wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

Roses are Red, Violets are blue... but they're violet not blue?

Feb 14, 2008


has anyone every thought about that?...
i hate to say i just realized it but that rhyme doesn't make sense...

ok, if you didn't get that, completely dissreagard =)

so part 2 of my valentine's gifts:
the FI (fiance) and i got a little something for each other and here's my part of the exchange

it's called the "mackenna travel folio" from the Pottery Barn Bed & Bath catalogue.
since i design jewelry, and happen to have A LOT of it, this case will make traveling with my jewelry a whole lot easier.  i'm sharing this with you because if you're like me, when you travel you like to have accessory options, it's easy to tangle them, loose them, or flat out misplace them in your luggage.   to go along with that... one of my friends actually lost diamond earrings on her wedding day during the beautification process! not cool....
so this could be a helpful place to keep your precious wedding day and honeymoon baubles (preferably my designs of course!) =)

Side Note: FI and i started a trend to make gift giving more fun/spontaneous again, 
after 4 years we just started the bad habit of
 "hey what do you want for Christmas or __________(holiday)?"
we email each other links (well mainly me) of things we would like, and this folio just so happened to be on my email list. try it out, it would work well with parents, boyfriends, or emailing things you like to yourself!

0 comments: