wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

Bridesmaids Dresses part 3

Feb 12, 2008








so i thought i might look into j crew since they have a very classic style, one that i happen to like, just usually don't like the price tag.  


i've been struggling with the thought of asking my friends to wear a dress for my wedding that they won't ever want to wear again!  so i set out on the mission to find dresses for my friends that i, myself would want to buy to wear.  that has been my motto, must find a dress i like and i absolutely would wear again....
in my 1st post about the girls dresses i posted a marine blue one with knots under the bust, that is by far one of my top favs, i love the light airy look of the silk chiffon, there's something very romantic about the way it seems to float in a breeze.  now back to j crew, i found another favorite dress!  presenting....(drum roll please) Juliet another silk chiffon ensemble which is strapless, like my wedding dress (which is ideally what i want the girls to have).  while at Le Soie, the bridal salon where i found my dress, Linda my wedding assistant pointed out that some of the other BM dresses i had picked out didn't look right with the style wedding dress i would be wearing.  she was right, i hadn't thought of that... so when i went back to the drawing board i found juliet.  i usually don't like most of the dresses from j crew, but to my surprise i fell in love... not only would i buy this dress for everyday wear, i was pretty sure the girls would go for it too.  so i have ordered the dress in blue for the girls to try on, here are some pics of the dress.

0 comments: