wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

Airing My Laundry...

Feb 13, 2008


while folding laundry today... the thought occurred to me to write about lingerie... even though your undies are rarely seen (unless you're that girl with her pants too low and thong a little too high). i don't know about you, but shopping for new undies is such a rewarding feeling, even if you are the only one who appreciates them.  one of my favorites is made by Hanky Panky. these are one size fits all (so no digging at the hips), they come a lowrise style (so you don't have to be THAT girl), and they have a million different color combos that are so cute and colorful!


i will say that they aren't cheap, but once you buy a pair you'll be hooked! i always look for them on sale at Bloomies, Nordi's, or Nordi's Rack. ok i'll let you in on my little secret... you can buy them on eBay too.

any other favorites (like Hanky Pankies) that anyone cares to share, i'm always on the lookout for great, new undies!

0 comments: