wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

My Handheld Sanity

Feb 12, 2008


folks, i know that there are a great many of you out there fascinated by oh so marvelous iPhone... even though i am an "all things apple person", my phone is not one of those thing.  on the other hand i prefer my Palm Treo for organizing my daily life.  it's perfect because the calendar feature on the treo is amazing! i can set tasks to be accomplished via my handy dandy Bride Ideas notebook, which i add to it at the start of every week (have you noticed that i like being organized?) =).  i can also enter in my work schedule and appointments, not to mention remind myself of the gym classes i so optimistically think i'll make it to every week, but at least it's there.  there's also my vendor appointments, dress fittings, and appointments to go on dates my fiance and the other people who are so near and dear to me. yes i did say "appointments".... but hey when you're planning a wedding time becomes slim and you do what you have to in order to stay sane!

yes the iPhone is a fabulous idea for the people who like to "play" on their smartphone, but i absolutely love my Treo, i bought it last year (doubling as a business write-off) and and i'm still a BIG fan.  other fun features, i can check the web on the go, get emails while i'm our running errands, make audio notes, and best of all... my texts are all kept in folders similar to IM chats (no more deleting old texts to receive new ones).
i love this phone, and if you are i need of a new phone, or have the budget for one, i highly recommend it, the Treo really is a "smartphone" that keeps this crazy bride-to-be on track, most of the time... =)

0 comments: