wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

i think i'm in love

Mar 21, 2008


with the print gocco!!!!


in case you haven't heard of this fabulous little contraption, oh boy!... it is quite something and will be the solution to my wedding invitation crisis.  awhile back i fell hard for the idea of navy invites with white lettering... 
then my hopes were dashed when i was repeatedly told by stationers that i would have to cough up a few pretty pennies to letterpress my invites in order to achieve this look...argg!
that was quite disappointing seeing how i am very frugal, and would rather put that money into something more substantial, like say... my dress or photography! 

then ... along came this crazy thing i kept seeing pop up all over the Weddingbee blog, which i've become a loyal daily reader =). so i couldn't stand it any longer, the other day i started reading up on the print gocco and.... Voila, i got it! it's a personal screen printer, the only method my brother told me would successfully create the white lettering on the dark paper! HA i can make my invites and from the comfort of my own home. SOOO exciting!
ta-da.. i give you my soon to be personal print gocco, it is ordered and almost signed, sealed, and delivered!  i will post as soon as i have it in my hot little hands to fill y'all in on my new gadget!


0 comments: