wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

The Bucket List

Mar 3, 2008


so i decided i want to use galvanized buckets as many of the small flower holders... i have a few places i'd like to use them for the ceremony and reception decor, here are my ideas:

this is from a wedding my photographer shot this past summer (Memories by Michael), i plan on using galvanized buckets to pot indigo, cream and purple hydrangea in them and hang them on every other chair along the back row of the ceremony chairs.  this way when a guest walks up the backs of the chairs look pretty, id rather do this than line the aisle with the buckets, i found the idea to hang them from the backs of the chairs in one of my many bridal mags


 i would like to hang buckets on the railing of the stairs at my venue, which is this left pic (photographed a la moi!)
the right pic is one more from Michael, with bucket list inspiration for my stairs also.  after the ceremony is over i plan to have the buckets taken from the chairs and placed on the bars and various tables for the guestbook and such. yay for multifunctional decor!

any creative ideas of ways to save on decor and make it go the extra mile for multiple purposes?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your jewelry looks great in the photos! ewsec