wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

what to wear when you get showered...

Apr 10, 2008

... with gifts that is....  yesterday my lingerie shower invite showed up, and oh boy the reality that i am actually getting married is starting to feel real now!

on the topic of showers...  i've been so accustomed to helping and planning friend's showers and wedding related events, it's been a hard thing for me to sit back and relax. 
if any of my BMs are reading this, i know i have a problem with control =), and y'all know how hard it is for me to not want to help! but it is a nice change to have others take the reins so i can really enjoy these next few months.  

so, thank you girls in advance for all the amazing events i have in store, i'm looking forward to them and am very excited to see the fruits of your labor! 
and i love you all very much!!!

here's the invite... since i've always been a huge country music fan (as i sit here blogging country tunes are crankin' outta my radio) i'm guessing they are going with a western theme! 
we shall see...

ok tangent over, on to the real topic:

shower attire 
i don't know if you are aware yet how much i love forever 21 
(that's right i'm not afraid to admit it)! 

i found these two dresses while internet shopping on F21, wondering what to wear for my 2 showers...




or there's this F21 option (which i wore to FI's law prom) but i can't find it online!
this one's very similar to my BMs JCrew dresses

also JC Penny of all places has 2 designer lines
although these are no where near a cute as the dept store brands, 
they also don't come with dept store price tags!

here are a few of my favs
pintucked dress on sale $59.99


Tunic $48




print top $40.60

and bisou bisou has a line @ JCP also
here's the only worthwhile thing i spotted:

gold trim top on sale $19.99
now this in my opinion might be better suited as a bachelorette top maybe


 


0 comments: