wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

Vendors: Photography

Apr 7, 2008

(a e-pic that we used to make our save the date magnet)

ok i'll admit that i kinda just jumped head first when we found our photographer... 

sure, i looked into a few others options in the area,
 but i really just fell in love as soon as my friend Michelle showed me her slideshow from Memories by Michael Photography!

he has a spontaneous, yet sweet photo-journalistic style.  
here are a few links to his previous wedding slideshows 

(these are some demos he emailed me)

and here are some of our engagement pics
hope you like them!
one of my favs




i just wish you could see more of J


our prom pose...


and if you know us... this is so very typically us!

if you have questions about Michael let me know, i'd be happy to help out!
were you like me
and did you just know 
when you saw your photographer's work? 

0 comments: