wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

Ziba for my eyebrows - my 1st beauty post!

May 23, 2008


sorry the above pic is in 2 pieces

yes, every once and awhile a girl needs to treat herself to a little pampering... and i have been in need of such a thing.  this is sorta emabrassing to share, but here are my pampering stats:

mani & pedi - not since the engagement party (last november) 
my hair - the day before Valentines....
eyebrows and facial waxing - um... not too sure?

needless to say, my track record speaks for its self!  since getting engaged i've tried to be better about "frivolus" me type purchases, pampering included.  but with my first shower this weekend, my mom polietly reminded me it was time... 
i needed to get some of these things done.


today i went to a unique salon called Ziba Beauty
i can't find my camera cord, but as soon as i do, i'll post the before and after eyebrow shot!  but this salon is awesome! they had me in and out in like 20 mins (only because i wanted a "really" good threader for my 1st time).  basically ziba is a salon that specializes in threading and primarily eyebrows for $11! such a steal... they also thread the entire face, have waxing services, and henna.  as i waited for Simi, my threader, i sat in awe noticing that people were in and out in 10 mins.  you come in sign in and either go to a chair, or wait if you want someone specific, then they send you back up front when you're finished, you pay and that's all! i joked with them that they had quite a rush while i was sitting there, and they said "oh that's the after work rush" ha, i couldn't believe it.  i think they got 50 people in and out in the 20 mins i was there!  
you do the math...

i'm ranting about this salon, because i love my new eyebrows, they now have an arch (something i've never been able to achieve on my own with tweezers).  visit their site for a list of all of their services and locations, i went to the South Coast salon, which is the only one in central OC.


0 comments: