wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

invite sneak peek

May 13, 2008


all i can say is that our invite will not be black!
this is an illustrator proof of the way our invites will look... the black represents 
navy blue paper, and the white text will be where the natural white text will be.
also the dead space to the right of the top text area and the dead space to the left of the text space at the bottom, will showcase our wedding icon which will be a common theme throughout the wedding and decor.  
what is the icon?
it's nautical
it's a shell
but you'll just have to wait and see when i show the actual finished product!

did anyone else out there expect that the invites would be such a time consuming and extremely detailed project? because i sure didn't!


2 comments:

"Apes" said...

I like the introduction! Cute! Good luck on the invites! I know what you mean of it being so time consuming and difficult! I would have to say it was the hardest and most stressful part of all wedding related things for me. After I sent it out, it felt like such a relief that I didn't have to worry about them anymore. =D Good luck with everything!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

hi there! i just wanted to stop by and say thank you for linking to us. we have added you to our blog love page too.

i realy love the navy/white combo and YES invitations are always this time consuming if you do it right, which you are! :)