wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

accessories

May 19, 2008

for those of you who know me, you know that i design jewelry and accessories.
and for my wedding i plan do do the ultimate DIY of creating my jewelry to accompany my wedding dress.... well tonight i found my one and only outside accessory, 
not made by my own hands!

they are however, made by some very talented hands though! =)
these are some custom orchids Myra of twigs & honey just posted on her blog
you can find her on etsy too
photo credit:  twigs & honey

anyhow, i planned on wearing two live orchids in my hair, but i was honestly a little
nervous that they would look alive still by the end of the day... but ever since i found myra's goodies i've been hooked, however i hadn't seen any of her pieces that would "fit" with our wedding and my attire... and then i checked her blog last night and she sealed the deal for me.

mrya, the designer, recently took her business full time and is busier than ever!  she even posted that she can't fulfill any custom orders before the end of july... 
well with our august wedding date 
i might be in luck!

hopefully i will hear from her soon

i have to say, it's so inspiring to see a fellow wedding accessory designer with so much success in such little time, she followed her passion and has been reaping the reward of listening to her heart... i only hope that some day i can enjoy my passion as my full time business 
as Mrya does today.

0 comments: