wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

is it too late to apologize?

Jun 24, 2008

so i haven't posted since last week... and i most likely will not post until after this weekend.


between our housing hunt, sinus problems, cough, phantom migraines, and this weekend's bridal expo (which i will be a vendor at not a bride to be)... i need a blogging break! maybe i was a tad bit ambitious or crazy to load up my plate with so much during this wedding planning crunch, but that's just what i do!

so, for the sake of my health and sanity, sorry for the delay, but i will be back on the air soon! and between you and me, let's hope i don't post because that'll mean i'm getting distracted from my bridal show prep work.... speaking of, i think this post has been long enough!

b

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!! God, I am soooooooo sorry I'm going to have to miss this! You look breathtakingly amazing!