wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

pardon my absence

Jun 9, 2008

this past week has been pretty crazy, i didn't think it would take me this long to get back online to post about everything... but unfortunately it has.


here's what you'll have to look forward to:
the 1st batch of invites went out this past week: that means i can officially share them online

my close friend's bachelorette party: my DIY favors i made for the girls (gocco'ing on fabric)

my 2nd bridal shower: probably one of the most amazing and absolutely beautiful showers i've ever attended (and i'm not just saying that because it was my own). =)

my FI's tux shopping adventure: boys don't like shopping..... let's just say that


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's kinda sad, but I check this sometimes twice a day. I will patently await your next posts... haha!! :)