wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

I'm back as a MRS

Sep 1, 2008


i know it's been quite some time since my last post... let me just say this:

planning a wedding consumes your life, i was barely able to keep up with my family, friends, and fiance... let alone set aside time to blog.  so, let me say i'm sorry for spending so much time away. and to those of you loyal readers - you'll be happy to know that the wedding recaps are about to begin!

i'll leave you with one of my favorite photos from our wedding... it was taken by our photographer - Michael Erdkamp of Memories by Michael.
if you'd like to see more of Michael's work from our wedding, he put together a slideshow of that day check it out here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh your slideshow is amazing! looks like the day turned out great! congrats! thanks again for the jewelry it was amazing!

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

Everything was beautiful! Congrats!

Manuel Rios said...

Beautiful photograph, congratulations!