wedding style, the current joy of my life... follow along with me as i plan our aug 08 wedding

wilshire graphic press embosser

May 13, 2008

since my family is quite artistically inclined, we will be gathering this weekend to assemble 
my wedding invites.  something that i realized i had forgotten to order was our return address embosser.  i had done some research and knew basically what i wanted, but since my parent's home will no longer be my address come August, i wanted to make sure it is something my mom likes, since she will be inheriting the embosser after it serves it's purpose for the invite envelopes.

below is a representation of the type of embosser style we ordered.


the company we ordered from has been featured on weddingbee.com, and i've seen them in wedding mags, and have heard nothing but praise for their quick turnaround time.

wilshire graphic press won our wedding business for the reason they proved today!  i ordered the embosser online at about 1pm, when i returned home from work i found this email proof in my email inbox (it came in at 6pm)! 
sorry for the blurs... you know...

that's such a quick response with our proof, meaning i have already approved it, and it's on its way to their 3 - 5 day production..... since the proof was supposed to get emailed to me within 24 hrs, i can only imagine how quickly they will get the embosser made and shipped. i just know they've won my business in the future, once my FI and i have a permanent address to commit to return address labels and embossers!


and i'll be sure to do a large post once the invites are assembled and the workshop is complete sunday!

in the wedding planning process many vendors do not aim to please... have you been absolutely blown away by some vendor's fantastic customer service? and when it happens doesn't it just make your day and help you enjoy the planning process even more?

UPDATE:  the embosser arrived at my house on saturday, a day before out family invite assembly workshop!



0 comments: